We bring forth Plastic Welding Rods in different grades including PVC, PP, and HDPE. Plastic Welding Rods are known for their excellent weatherability, resistance against chemicals & abrasion. Plastic Welding Rods are available in different size and specifications, catering diverse demands of the customers. Plastic Solid Rods are made from the highest quality engineering plastics for use with sheets. NovaWeld and NovaStic Rods are made from the highest quality engineering plastics for use with sheets for fabrication work, and are made from the same raw materials used as the sheet, assuring best and easy weldability, and allowing best quality jointing and bonding. Sizes are controlled for compatible usage with the best welding equipment from around the world.
Sizes are controlled for compatible usage with the best welding equipment from around the world.
Typical Applications :
Fabrication of plastic components
Chemical storage vessel construction
Repair works on leaks or broken parts
Joining piping systems
Hot air gun welding
Other Details :
- Pvc / PP / Hdpe : 6mm to .50m, 1m length
- PVDF : 6mm to 110mm, 600mm length
- Grades Available : PP, PPH, HDPE, PE100, PE80, LDPE, PVDF, PVC, and CPVC.
- Colours : Black, Ral 7032, Dark Grey, Grey and Custom
- Shapes : Round, Semi Round, Dual Round, Triangle and Oval
- Standard Sizing for compatibility with all welding equipment
- Best weldability
- Variety of shapes and colours to suit the job
- Light weight material and convenient packing options
- Good Machineability
- No porosity issues