Debris Chutes are designed for efficient disposing of debris in under construction or renovation buildings. Debris Chutes are made using density high durable plastic for better abrasion resistance as compared with steel chutes of similar types. Debris Chutes come in two different types, i.e. a modular type for buildings up to 30 floors and a special construction debris chute for buildings larger than 30 floors. Debris Chutes have conveyance medium of Poly Ethylene Sections of either pipe or custom molded ducts. These sections are then attached at the floor level via special constructed hot dip galvanized brackets bolted into the curb or the windowsills.
The Debris Chutes have an opening that can be brought up to 2 mtrs inside from building outside wall and therefore installations even across flower beds is possible.
Following are standard and optional features of Debris Chutes :
- High Density Polyethylene constructed duct.
- Minimum thickness 8 mm and maximum up to 18mm thickness
- Steel parts are all hot dip galvanized
- Hitli brand fasteners anchors
- High endurance brackets and safety devices
- Sorting grill inside hopper opening
- Door closures at floor level
- Safety Brackets at floor level
- Offsets for high rise buildings
Sizes Available : Chutes in OD 14", 18" & 24"
Material Available : PE and LMDPE